Wednesday, December 16, 2015

News from the Res. 1 December

"Hey Bobby! I'm not dead yet. I love you. I got your birthday package
this week, thank you so much! I will definitely have to make the
cheesecake or lemon bars and Sunday to celebrate. I will be finishing
writing my bigger email later tonight it's been a crazy couple days.
Miss you. If there's anything I can do for you let me know.

PS if you're putting a package together anytime soon it might be nice
to have my scarves and flannels… But it's OK if you can't get around
to it fast fast. I love you K bye."

When I got this note, I immediately thought of my friend, Amy Jo.  I remembered getting a similar note from one of my sons while he was on his mission, and her saying I need to let him know in no uncertain terms that this is not acceptable.  I knew that I would not get a weekly epistle, but seriously....  It even felt like she used Siri to write the note to us.  


No comments:

Post a Comment